Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Presents

I had a lot of fun this year making presents for my family.
I started by sewing CELEBRATE banners for Lindsey, Kristi and Kara:

I made a stocking for Cade (Don't know why is is upside down)

and an apron for Connor. Later my friend helped me to embroider his name on it

For each of our married siblings, I made a set of picture puzzle blocks. Each side of the cubes can be put together to make a new picture


I also made a necklace holder for Melissa, a recipe card holder for Lisa and some framed words for my dad, but I don't have pictures of those.
What should be my next project?

2 comments:

Stormie said...

Those picture puzzle boxes are super sweet! Do you have directions for them. Good job on all your projects!

Norris Fam said...

Cute projects! (Maybe one day I'll be crafty :)

I also love the little boys matching clothes!

(PS- You asked earlier...Avery officially weighs 14 lbs 2 ozs). She's sick so I took her to the Dr. here in Utah and that's what they told me.