Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Flashback: Lindsey and November

We went to Washington, Illinois to visit Lindsey twice in November. The first time was when Joshua was born. I was a little nervous because I would be driving 8 hours alone with Cade. Kirk was going hunting in North Dakota that weekend though and I didn't want to stay home alone and Lindsey needed my help and I wanted to see her baby. All good reasons to brave the drive. Cade was an angel and slept the entire way. We stopped twice each direction for him to eat and walked around a bit. We got there the day before Lindsey was being induced. She and Jason left for the hospital early and I stayed home with Daniel and Cade all day. Lindsey is a tough cookie and came home with Joshua the next afternoon. I was able to be at her house Wednesday through Sunday and it was totally worth the trip.

Kirk, Cade and I went back for Thanksgiving. We left Memphis Wednesday afternoon and went to St. Louis where we spent the night with my cousin Trevor and his family. They made us a delicious breakfast of waffles and fruit then we took off to eat some more at Lindsey's. Jason made an awesome dinner.

We mostly hung out at their apartment. The one thing we had planned on doing (seeing a Christmas light parade) got rained out.
Cade and (all of) his cousins! Thanks to Grandma Smith for the matching shirts

Cade and Daniel. Daniel loves the babies and Cade loves the TV

Cade and Josh

No comments: