Cami was standing up next to a bar stool and Cade wanted to play with her so he grabbed a blanket and held it up over his face. He dropped the blanket and said "boo!" and Cami laughed and loved it.
Cami gets so excited whenever she sees Cade. If she is in the room when I put him to bed, she is constantly wiggling and trying to get into his bed.
Cade loves to run upstairs and help me get Cami out of bed.
Cade likes to make sure that Cami has enough food. He breaks off "little baby Cami" pieces of his food at meals and tries to give them to her.
One day I was doing my hair and brought a box of trucks in for Cami to play with. Later that day, I brought Cami into the bathroom with me while I used the toilet. Cade ran into the room with the same box of trucks and dumped them out so Cami wouldn't get bored.
Cami likes to destroy Cade's train track. Cade likes to make an extra little road that Cami can have and he also makes sure to give her toys of her own while he builds the track.
Hopefully they still like each other in 10-15 years.
| Crawling just like Cami |

2 comments:
They are so cute!! I haven't been on here forever. I didn't know you had another one! Congrats! She's gorgeous. Hope you guys are doing well!
We had the destroying train track problem when josh was born, but I don't think Daniel was quite so patient. The pictures and stories are fun!
Post a Comment